Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Xenia?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I miss X frown

    damn she was hot....with that marissa tome voice.

    damn wink

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeah, I see her yahoo ID on my buddys list all the time and wonder where she is or how she is doing. Has ANYONE at all, heard from her?

    ------------------
    "She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    never called me when she came back home frown

    ------------------
    Say Anything.......
    Leo the Lioness' Anything Board

    RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
    All Things Must Pass - G. Harrison

  4. #4
    ~*EastCoastBitch*~
    Guest ~*EastCoastBitch*~'s Avatar
    ..Her Names on my yahoo messanger too...Wonders myself...I liked her...*S*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    nope! frown

  6. #6
    Inactive Member LORD HIGH BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    768
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    X is on my yahoo too.
    I miss her so much. She was so sweet. frown

    ------------------
    From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.

    First member of:
    Gangstas of Luv

    Herbalicious

    "By my deeds I am known, And I am known as Jack. Springheel Jack, Jack the Ripper. By my deeds I am known. And my deeds are truely bloody. I took them into my heart; Mary Anne Nichollas, Annie Chapman, Elizabeth Stride, Catherine Eddows, Mary Kelly. And loved them, truely loved them all."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •